COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM
Film is a huge part of promoting your business, alongside professional images.
Websites and social media pages are the shop front for your business and can often hugely impact the volume of sales you make per month. Having professional images and/or film will enhance your products and your presence online. The prices include editing time and delivery of files. I always aim to get as much for you as possible, within the time we have.
HALF DAY RATE - £250.00
FULL DAY RATE - £460.00
For more information regarding commercial imagery, please feel to drop me a line.
Portraits & Products -
I worked for 20 years in retail, enabling me to understand what is required of promotional literature, product presentation and how this, in turn, effects sales. Images are the fastest way to convey a message, promote a product and reach a target audience; so why not make them the best they can be?
Working on the premise that 'time is money' i aim to provide an efficient turnaround, whilst maintaining final image quality and great customer service. Once the images are ready, they are then available for you to access in your own secure, private gallery to view and download; saving valuable time on lengthy file transfers.
I have been commissioned to work for local independant businesses, large national retailers and national publications. My non-commissioned worked (i.e. Landscapes) has been used to advertise on websites, and in regional / national magazines and newspapers.
To arrange a consultation with myself to discuss your requirements, at no obligation,
or alternatively, give me a call on 07792000325
Here's a list of some of the businesses i have worked (and continue to) work with -
- Head of visual content STUDIO52 - https://www.studio52magic.com
- Osprey (outdoor equipment) http://www.ospreypacks.com
- JCDecaux (Promotional Commercial Images) http://www.jcdecaux.co.uk
- British Telecom - BT (Promotional images for business product launch) http://business.bt.com/bt-one-phone
- Williams Martini F1 Racing (Driver photos and event coverage)
- Not on the High Street (product images for website galleries - retail)
- Sarah Lovell Art (product shots in context for website marketing)
- Sideshow Agency (promotional images for clients' events)
- Farrow & Ball (Paint specialists - Concept event coverage and product images) http://www.farrow-ball.com
- Hambledon Staircases (internal images of refurbished and new staircases) https://hambledonstaircases.co.uk
- Kyleigh's Papercuts
- Brights of Nettlebed (Specialists in high-end furniture)
- Select Interiors Southern Ltd (bespoke, high-end furniture) http://www.selectinteriorsltd.com
- The North Face (outdoor clothing and apparel)
- Christopher Batten Estate Agents Ltd (Property / Architectural Photography) http://www.christopherbatten.co.uk
- Kieran Boyland Tree Services (promotional images for advertising and website)
- East Dorset District Council (event photography and advertising)
- Collectors Bubble Ltd (high end collectables and rare items - product photography)
- TV Times magazine (Advertising)
- Bournemouth Daily Echo (advertising photography competitions and inclusion in their publications)
- Trail Running Magazine http://www.trailrunningmag.co.uk
- Wimborne BID (images of local businesses for website and literature)
- A-Plan Insurance (Head Shots)